Black Box P14 PDM Power Distribution Module with CAN open Keypad Option
- 14 high side output channels. 6 x 22 Amp and 8 x 10 Amp continuous outputs.
- Compact and robust design. 121 x 107 x 38 mm.
- Machined aluminium case.
- Outputs can be combined for higher output current.
- 130 Amp maximum total current recommended.
- Easy to use and understand software.
- Programmable output current and fuse reset time and count.
- 10 Switch Inputs. Configurable switch active state. Active when connected to power, ground or floating (3 state, center-off type switches).
- Compatible with 24 volt systems.
- Reverse battery protected and transient over voltage protected.
- Programmable functions including True, False, AND, OR, Flash, Pulse Train, PWM ramp, Toggle and Set/Reset to control such things as Turning Indicators, Hazard and Emergency lights. Counters and Keypad indicator controls can also be created and configured.
- 2 x PWM capable outputs (4 x 22 Amp and 1 x 10 Amp) can be used for variable speed fans and dimming lights.
- Programmable CAN bus inputs and outputs that can be configured to read and send data from ECU (engine control unit) and dashboards.
- Internal switchable bus terminator resistor.
- Compatible with CANopen keypads.
- Wiper motor control with brake.
- Ideal for transmission brake staging or ‘bump’ control.
- Software displays live values of output currents, battery voltage, switch status, function status, outputs/fuse status, counter values, CAN input data and other information.
- Main and USB connectors are sealed. Main connector has gold plated terminals.
- Field upgradable to keep up to date with the latest software and firmware.
- 1 year warranty.
Programming cable sold separately.