Holinger Engineering has developed a gear lever mounted trigger device to enable an engine fuel/ignition cut via the engine management system. This will enable the user to effectively unload the gearbox, prior to performing a gear change.
- The knob is easily installed on Sequential Holinger gearboxes.
- It requires an engine ECU capable of receiving an analogue or digital input channel for shift-cut triggering.
- When used on a car equipped with a fly-by-wire throttle, “throttle blips” can also be programed to assist with downshifting.
- The integrated electronics and sensor are contained within the hand piece and require no adjustment.
- M12 x 1.75mm internal gear lever thread as standard.
- 95mm height.